Giveaway Terms and Conditions
GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
BALMAIN HANDBAG GIVEAWAY
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. Entries must be submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- The promotion commences on 14/12/2022 at 6:00 pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time AEDT and entries close on 14/01/2023 at 11:59pm AEDT.
- To be eligible for entry, entrants must (a) be aged 18 years or older; and (b) have permission to enter the promotion from a parent/legal guardian if aged under 18. Employees, managers and directors of the Promoter and suppliers and agencies involved in the promotion are not eligible to enter, nor are their immediate families.
- To enter the promotion, an entrant must be following the @OWNLEY.ONLINE Instagram page, like the nominated post, tag 3 x valid Instagram accounts.
- Winner will be chosen by draw.
The prize draw will take place on 16/01/2023.
The valid entry drawn will receive a BALMAIN B-Buzz 23 denim-jacquard shoulder bag, valued at $1,686.21 AUD.
- Total prize pool valued at $1,686.21 AUD.
- The winner will be notified via social media within 2 days of prize draw. The Promoter will publish the name of the winner on the @ownley.online Instagram page.
- If a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent/legal guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- The Promoter will use all reasonable efforts to contact an entrant selected as a winner, but accepts no responsibility if an entrant cannot be contacted. If there is no prize winner or the prize winner cannot be found, the Promoter will redraw.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winners nominated shipping address.
If necessary in order to distribute any prize which is not claimed, a second chance draw will be conducted on 23/01/2023 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from any relevant regulatory authority. Winning entries from the original draw will not be eligible to win unclaimed prizes. The winner will be notified by social media within 2 days of prize draw and will have their name published on the promoters terms and conditions page.
- Each prize must be taken as stated. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes in whole or in part for something of equal or greater value if any component of the prize is unavailable (subject to any applicable legislation). Prizes are not transferable, deferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or product. The prize cannot be sold to any other person (including by online auction or private sale).
- Prizes will be sent by post to the address nominated in the winner's entry and the winner will need to provide promotor with their address via Instagram page @ownley.online. Winners should allow 28 days from the prize draw for delivery of their prize. Once prizes have left the Promoter's premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies any rights under the Australian Consumer Law or other applicable law. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law), the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any death, personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity and whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) suffered or incurred by any person (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) arising in any way out of or in connection with the promotion, the awarding or provision of any prizes or the marketing of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, corrupted or misdirected entries or other communications whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the promotional database. Entrants acknowledge that the Internet is not a secure medium and that the Promoter is not responsible for the security of on-line entries.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, safety or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions given by any relevant regulatory authority.
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects relating to this promotion is final. However, the Promoter will consider any dispute concerning the conduct of the promotion or claiming a prize and endeavour to resolve the dispute.
Entrants' personal information may also be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners' names will be published in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and as required under relevant lottery legislation.
- Each entrant must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Each entrant indemnifies and will keep indemnified the Promoter in relation to all loss and damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) by the Promoter as a direct or indirect result of the entrant acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, and release Instagram from all liability arising in respect of the promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia and entrants submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, and the courts competent to determine appeals from those courts, with respect to any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the promotion.
- The Promoter is Last Label Pty Ltd trading as OWNLEY.ONLINE